My name is John Ernest Amiscaray. I'm a second year computer science student at Ryerson University (name change pending). I'm passionate about programming spending hours on it on most days to hone my skills. Currently, I work part time as a technical writer and peer reviewer for Section's engineering education program. On my free time I'm a bit of a gamer and enjoy singing.
- Proficient in Spring Framework to develop and deploy RESTful APIs with Swagger documentation using either Java or Kotlin
- Communication skills to develop technical tutorials and teach others
- Able to create full-stack applications using Angular as the frontend and Spring as the backend
- Consistently learning new skills/technologies to satisfy my curiosity and for teaching purposes
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS to implement page designs